This beautiful Kaxinawá Rapé is made by Female Kaxinawa shaman from the “Huni Kuin” tribe from Brazil.
While we do not know the exact constituents of this blend, the shaman describes this as Strong, profound, and feminine energy.
The Kaxinawá people (Huni Kuin) are an indigenous people of Brazil and Peru. Their villages are located along the Purus and Curanja Rivers in Peru and the Tarauacá, Jordão, Breu, Muru, Envira, Humaitã, and Purus Rivers.
In the Peruvian Amazon rainforest, some Kaxinawá live on the Alto Purús Indigenous Territory with the Kulina people. The Kaxinawá are also known as the Cashinauá, Caxinauá, or Kashinawa people. This name come from kashi or “bat” and nawa meaning “outsiders” or “foreigners”. Their autonym is Huni Kuin or “real men” or “true people”, from huni, “man”, and kuin meaning “real” or “true”.
Their language belongs to the Pano linguistic family, which they call hatxa-Kuin (true language). The population is approximately 4,000 people, and they account for a percentage of 42% of the indigenous population of Acre state in Western Brazil.
The more you buy, the cheaper it gets. You can even mix and match items too !
|If you buy||1 -4||5 +|
|Each item is||£30.00||£27.00|
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)