- You cannot add "White Copal" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Bursera graveolens, a beautiful aromatic tree, is prized for its aromatic wood. Used throughout Central and South America as an incense, B graveolens, is used among natives indigenous tribes, such as the Inca, to spiritually cleanse impure energy and to get rid of evil spirits, calamity and misfortune. This tree has a powerful energy, yet when it is burned, the results are one of relaxation, peace and wellbeing. Its brings a fragrant and pleasant smell to any space it is burned in.
These trees are protected under government supervision; however during tremendous wind, fallen trees are gathered in a respectful way, as the tree has been considered sacred by tribes for thousands of years. Bursera Graveolens is found growing in many areas including Guatemala, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Honduras, Colombia and the Galapagos islands.
Our Palo Santo is sustainably harvested from a private reserve in Ecuador from trees and branches that have naturally fallen and have been laying dead for 4-10 years before they are harvested. Only the naturally fallen trees produce the wonderfully woody scent. The longer the tree has been dead, the more potent the scent. Some Palo Santo trees can live to be 80-90+ years old.
These are large, hand cut sticks which are not uniform in size, but great for clearing spaces.
The more you buy, the cheaper it gets. You can even mix and match items too !
|If you buy||1||2 +|
|Each item is||£6.00||£5.00|
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)