Mountain Blood is one of the most potent forms of shilajit on the market today.
Figuratively speaking, it is the blood of a mountain. An Ayurvedic food, commonly known as shilajit. Mountain Blood is a mineral-rich resin that bleeds from the pristine Altai Mountains and naturally contains minerals, vitamins and micronutrients as well as being rich in fulvic acid and humic acid. This Ayurvedic master herb has been used for thousands of years by the local people of India, Nepal and Siberia, who prize its many health benefits.
From the pristine Altai Mountains
One of the cleanest and most untouched areas in the world, it is home to a diverse flora and is considered by some to be the green pharmacy of the planet.
Independently tested in the UK
Mountain Blood is independently purity-checked, tested for heavy metals and certified here in the UK. Mountain Blood is proveably one of the purest brands on the market and our latest test certificates are available on request.
- Rich in Fulvic and Humic Acid
- Purified at low temperatures with spring water
- Abundant plant based minerals in ionic form
- Independently tested in the UK for heavy metals
- Packaged in the UK using UV-proof Miron violet glass
How should I take my Mountain Blood?
The traditional method is to let it dissolve in warm milk – if you prefer almond or coconut milk, that works too – and drink!
Alternatively, you could just leave a little to dissolve under your tongue.
Out of stock
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)