A rather special blend with a long lasting effect – calming, focusing and allows one to enter a dreamlike, lucid state – especially if used before bedtime.
Blue Lotus is a revered plant that was once used during ritual in ancient Egypt. The sky blue and sometimes purple flowers are day-blooming, and star-shaped with upright pointed petals that grow atop a long stem, sometimes 4-5 feet above the water. It grows along rivers and lakeshores, and its leaves are round and flat, which sit atop the waters surface. At one time, the plant only grew in the wetlands of the Nile delta, with some found in Palestine, however the wild blue lotus has become an endangered species.
An ethically sourced blue lotus extract is mixed with silver Yarumo leaves that carry calcium and minerals to transport the medicinal particles of the blend into the whole body and the Mapacho has the function of helping to open the self to the spiritual realm.
This rape was created by a neo-shaman who has travelled extensively working with indigenous tribes.
Created in the heart of the Ecuadorian forest in a place known as the Chocó region. A beautiful place where the lowland forest joins the Andean mountains.
The more you buy, the cheaper it gets. You can even mix and match items too !
|If you buy||1 -4||5 +|
|Each item is||£27.50||£24.75|
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)